I am indeed thankful to Anand, Kaushal, Jishnu and Adhi for nominating me for this award! You may check out their blogs as all of them are terrific writers and they never fail to ignite thoughts in your mind. 🙂
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to the original site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Random Facts about me:
- I watch a lot of Sitcoms!
- I love satire.
- I love reading but I can’t spend on books.
- I like it when people remember the little things about me!
- Needless to say, I am a hopeless romantic.
- I love spicy food!
- I save/bookmark quotes that I think relate to whatever is going on in my life!
So I have made a list of some wonderful people whom I believe are the true treasures of Blogosphere (atleast from what I have come across so far!). These people not just write their hearts out beautifully, but create a connect that I find amazing. Kudos to you people!
- Wandering Soul
- Nisthur Anadi
- Anand (even though you have enough of these!)
I know that isn’t 15! But if you don’t find names here, it means that either that person’s already gotten one of these awards or that I haven’t been reading their posts lately. (Apologies!)
To my nominees, I know you deserve this award and much more! ❤