I am humbled and honored by fact that you considered me worthy of this award, Christina. Thank you! 🙂
For those of you who haven’t visited Christina’s blog, I suggest you check it out because I am pretty sure you will love it!
Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Display the Liebster Award on your blog.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the Award and have them answer 11 questions.
- Let the other bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
- Copy the rules into your post.
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I love Game of Thrones!
- I am a vegetarian.
- I don’t start any work till my tail is on fire!
- I like Pepsi. A lot.
- I can sing pretty well.
- I like going on long drives.
- I am afraid of heights!
- I sleep on my left.
- I am an outdoor person.
- I am a pluviophile!
- I love the colors black and red.
1.What is your proudest moment/achievement?
Well, those are two different things for me. The proudest achievement would be winning the First prize at a national level management fest. The proudest moment was when a friend whom I taught a subject from scratch cleared his University exam and I got a bear hug for it! J
2.Are you making any New Year’s Resolutions? If so, what is one of them?
My resolution for this year is that I am not making any! Simply because I can’t stick to any of them.
3.Which of your own posts is your favorite, and why?
House No. 4 because it captures a lot of happy memories from my childhood that I never wish to and I will never forget.
4.Have you ever had a nickname? If so, what is/was it?
I have had plenty! Some of them would be Laxu, Lachu, Visky, Wish, Kunjan and so on..
5.What one thing can you not live without?
My family. I can’t imagine not having my mom, dad or brother around. No matter how badly we fight, I know nobody else will love me as much as they do! ❤
6.What kind of posts do you enjoy writing the most? (Poems, reviews, recipes, etc.)
I like writing about my life. I take various instances from my own life and turn them into episodes. Basically because I know they are stories I alone can write best.
7.What was/is your favorite school subject?
Communicative English! Only because (a) our textbooks were full of stories and poems (b) we could write prose.
8.What is your biggest pet peeve in life?
People-pleasers annoy the crap out of me.
9.What is your biggest pet peeve when it comes to blogging?
Not being able to conjure a subject to write about.
10.What do you enjoy doing when you’re not blogging?
I like hanging out with my friends when I don’t blog. I can’t stay indoors doing nothing otherwise! It gets to me.
11.What is your current occupation?
I am a final year management Post Grad student right now. I will be employed shortly!
11 Questions For My Nominees:
- Which is your dream destination? And why?
- What are the three things anybody would notice about you the first time they met you (in person)?
- What do you think is your biggest weakness?
- Cats or dogs?
- What is your idea of fashion (comfort/style)?
- Which is your favorite season of the year?
- What is your favorite book?
- What is the one thing that turns you off?
- How would you define happiness?
- Name your favorite actors!
- Would you rather be born again or live one happy life? Why?
- Shilpi Siwach
- Reshma Bhatt
- Words Warrior
Get out there and spread the love!