Here’s one more trophy to add to the Winner’s Shelf!
An Ordinary Girl is one of my fellow Indian bloggers and she shares her views on various subjects on her blog. She is open to exploring new things and learning from those around her.
The World Beyond Sight is a blog that contains some really awesome poetry and posts about Sparsh’s take on anything and everything in life.
I don’t want to ruin it for you. Do check out their blogs when you can!
Moving onto the task at hand..
The One Lovely Blog Award was created by Sara from Works of Art as a way to recognize her favorite blogs. Recipients pay it forward by passing the award along to their favorite blogs.
- You must thank the person who nominated you and includes a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
7 Facts About Me:
- I sleep on my left.
- I intend to finish reading 25 books in 2016 as part of my self-designed Reading Challenge.
- I was and still am a trouble-maker in college.
- I think long-distance relationships are tiring. (But, hey that’s just me!)
- I have a problem with hypocrites.
- I love 3D movies – especially animated ones!
- I don’t think using jargon makes you a good writer. (I hope some people read this!)
- Dr Sorick
- The Lonely Author
- Love from the Inside
- Jaipur Thru My Lens
Congrats to all my nominees! You deserve the award because I think you are awesome! Now get out there and spread some love! 🙂